The VitaGlide® warranty applies only to indoor use of the VitaGlide®; any other use shall void this limited warranty. This warranty is not transferable and is only in effect if the machine is in the possession of the original purchaser. Any machine that does not have a serial number will be considered out of warranty.
- VitaGlide® (V): The VitaGlide® is backed by a one-year limited warranty. The “V” includes the top assembly of arm rails, handles, mechanical and electrical embeds, and enclosure and is covered by our one-year limited warranty. VitaGlide® will replace or repair, at our discretion, any part of the above assembly that fails for any reason for period of one year from date of purchase. If during the initial year, any part is repaired or replaced, that part shall be warranted only for the remainder or the original warranty period or the length of the warranty on that part.
- Touchscreen: The touchscreen is covered by a one-year limited warranty.
- Base: The base stand assembly (on which the “V” assembly is mounted) is backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
- Finish: Damage or abuse of the finish of said assembly is not covered.
- Arm Channels and/or Openings in VitaGlide®: The user of the VitaGlide® machine must secure the warranty by keeping the handle arm channel (found along the top of the two arms) free of debris and/or foreign objects. Any material introduced or inserted into these two bracket handle slots immediately voids the warranty. This is also necessary with respect to the vertical articulation slot found facing the user on the base stand of the VitaGlide® machine. Any introduction into said slot of any type of material will void the three-year warranty.
To obtain warranty services or other support:
Contact VitaGlide® by phone (305-514-0514) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify the Company of the nature of the problem. Please provide the serial number on your machine. You will be provided with an RMA number and other directions if any part of your machine needs to be returned.